Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

There is much to be said for a late supper...


A starter of Garlic Soup...
A salad of Red Oak leaf lettuce and Pineapple tomatoes from my garden...
Grilled chicken breasts with an AMAZING Gingered Mango-Habanero Sauce...
Sauteed zucchini from my garden...
Arancini...

A glass of Cherry wine...

Vanilla ice cream topped with still slightly warm Cherry Wine sauce...

No pictures...the camera batteries are recharging, as are my own.

We're halfway home.

Alex and I still have one more cooking trick up our sleeves, but we need to rest our feet and backs for a little while. Stick around...we still have plenty of recipes and food talk, and recipe requests are still welcome.

Thanks once again to my fabulous sponsors, and don't forget that if you pledge $50 or more, you'll get a copy of all of the recipes in .PDF format on Friday.

2 Comments:

  • I would love a really great salsa recipe...or two. Summer screams salsa (or is that Texas?) and I don't have a decent recipe.

    I'm also game for a flavored iced tea or anything containing lemons.

    Keep up the great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • Wow, you're still taking requests?

    If so... something like a cake or cookies? Or something using herbs that you grow in a garden (like basil, rosemary, parsley, oregano... maybe mint...) And/or something with chicken.

    One of those should be something doable, at least. ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home