Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Behold, there is FUDGE! AND - A Challenge!

Well, there is is. Fast fudge! I flavored it with Amarula, which we affectionately refer to as Elephant Juice.

What else did I do while I was gone? I started prep for the next round of cooking - my sous chefs will be home soon! What's on deck? Stick around and find out!

It's been suggested by someone who REALLY doesn't want to sift through the blog for the recipes when it's all over that I offer the whole shebang at the end of the Blogathon as a .PDF file - stupid easy to search, and easy to print out and drag around your kitchen (or anybody else's).

OK. I can do that.

If you pledge $50 or more to the National Kidney Foundation through this blog, I will e-mail you a .PDF of the entire blog on Friday.

If you've already pledged with some other amount, pledge the difference!

Come on. You know you want that file. And I want the NKF to fund the study that cures my best friend. Everybody wins!

5 Comments:

  • If you pledge $50 or more to the National Kidney Foundation through this blog, I will e-mail you a .PDF of the entire blog on Friday.

    Awe-some.

    And thanks!

    -pam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

  • Alright, I don't usually do give this much to one charity at once... but it's a kinda near and dear charity for my own reasons, as you may realize, so... what the hell.

    I just hope that it pledges the extra amount alright, and doesn't "overwrite" a pledge or something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

  • Haven't been at a computer this weekend until now (and won't be for long) but I figured I would post and say "Howdy", looking forward to reading it all when I have time. Great work so far (based on skimming titles). After this is done, enjoy your rest.

    -Eowyn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • My head has been in the sand and I had no idea about the recipe bonus when I made my pledge. Yay for unexpected recipe love! Double cheers for the NKF!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 PM  

  • ...You know what, I believe I just might have found a use for the leftover Amarula in my cupboard.

    You really rocked the joint on Saturday, haven't you?

    By Blogger Zeynep, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home