Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Sunday, July 30, 2006

More Administrivia

We're almost done here. The stove is off, the deep fryer well cooled, the coffee pot is set up, but not for me. The floor is swept and the sink scrubbed out, and now all that's left are a few odds and ends.

Sponsorships will be open for AT LEAST the next 48 hours, so if you haven't sponsored yet but want to, you still have time.

Sponsors who pledged $50 or more will receive a copy of the entire blog in .PDF format on Friday. No, not earlier, I'm sleeping Sunday and then there's this work thing I have to do.

Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie will remain up indefinitely. At some point in the next week or so, I will turn comments off to fend off spam. If you have a question about sponsorship or recipes posted here, and this is after comments have been turned off, you can send me an e-mail at blogathon (at) missy-ga (dot) info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home