Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Moozie's Kitchen...

...is trashed, y'all. Like, a bomb hit it. A tornado wandered through (and stopped at the fridge on its way by).



Alex is commencing with the cleanup...but we do have one more treat in the works.



Yeah, we know. It's midnight, and sane people don't cook at midnight. But we never claimed to be sane - least of all Alex.

Even Jack is having a midnight snack and going to bed...



...and Bailey has decided that now is as good a time as any for a nap.



...but we still have more.

Stick around.

2 Comments:

  • I just re-sponsored you so I can 'qualify' for the PDF file. Hee. What can I say? I'm a sucker for yummy recipes. Plus, good cause and all.

    Anyway, I'm afraid that my 2nd sponsorship will negate my first one; however, I couldn't find anything about it in Blogathon's FAQ to confirm this or not. If that does happen though, just let me know and I'll donate the difference directly to the NKF.

    Hang in there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • Amazing accomplishment! You really are doing a bang-up job with all this. I have to go to bed, but I am looking forward to making some of these recipes when we get back home from our vacation!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home