Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lunch Rush

Can you believe it's getting to be around lunchtime? I can't!

We're going with a Mediterranean theme for lunch here in Moozie's Kitchen today - stick around for some low fat, high yum dishes after the next entry!

The next entry is a recipe request from Sponsor and fellow Blogathoner, Luna! Luna is blogging for the Institute for 21st Century Relationships, and has asked me for an Asian inspired vegetarian dish.

I've got just the thing.

Just a reminder for all of my sponsors: if there's a recipe you want, it's yours. Just ask. If I don't have it, I can find it for you!

If you haven't sponsored me for the National Kidney Foundation, but want a recipe, it's not too late! Hop on up to the "Sponsor this blog!" link, pledge any amount to the National Kidney Foundation (even a dollar helps!), then ask for a recipe.

Hey, I'll be here all night, it's not like I won't have time.

Off to start cooking again, back soon.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Keep up the hard work, it all looks great so far.

    I'm having a study marathon (hey, I might be up all night with you!) so your food blogs are keeping me entertained. Mmm, food!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home