Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Good morning, Sunshine!


Hey, look at that! We've come full circle. I did this for what, again now?

Oh yeah. The NKF.

The National Kidney Foundation provides education and outreach services for kidney patients, their families, living donors and transplantees. They also raise funds to help sponsor studies to search for cures to chronic kidney diseases.

It's an important mission - 1 in 9 Americans suffers from a chronic kidney disorder. Half of those people don't even know they're sick, and most - like David did - will only find out accidentally. The National Kidney Foundation works to raise awareness of kidney disorders and encourages the public to talk with their doctors about kidney disorders so they may be caught and treated early, before irreversible damage is done.

Together, Dear Sponsors, we raised a grand total of $1671.90 for the NKF, to help them continue the search for better treatment alternatives, new research paths...and David's cure.

Each of you have my profound gratitude - for your pledges, for your commentary, for your belief that I would make it to the end of this thing. From the bottom of my very tired heart, I thank you.

I won't speak for David...but I'll bet he thanks you, too.



Big shout out to my Monitor, Kathy, and the rest of Team bSpies! You kicked ass! Thank you so much!

Moozie's Kitchen is now closed. Last one out, please shut off the lights and lock the door.

Good morning and good night, y'all.

8 Comments:

  • Good morning, and congratulations! Thanks for all the great recipes.

    Now get some sleep!

    -pam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 AM  

  • Congratulations! You did a great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

  • Vi que tu me visitou e vim te retribuir a vista. Gostei de tuas receitas.

    Se desejares, volte mais vezes e será um prazer te ter aqui.
    Beijinhos para teu domingo!!!

    Cris

    By Blogger Lâmina d'Água & Silêncio, at 11:23 AM  

  • Good morning, and good night!

    Congratulations, you did a great job, and I'm looking forward to trying to cook up some of this lovely stuff coming up. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

  • Congratulations! Great job during the 'thon and I hope to read your future projects as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • What a great job! Congrats on your sponsorships! And thanks a bunch for all the great new recipies :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

  • Congratulations! I'll get someone to translate that Portuguese comment, but there is a definite "I like your recipes" there that I recognize.

    By Blogger Zeynep, at 11:12 AM  

  • Portuguese translation as promised:
    "I saw that you visited me, so I came to pay the visit back. I liked your recipes.
    If you'd like, come back more times and it will be a pleasure to have you here. Kisses for your Sunday!!!"

    By Blogger Zeynep, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home