Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

By Request: Peanut Butter...Pie!

Paula Deen's Peanut Butter Pie makes me so very happy!








1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 graham cracker crust, store-bought or premade

Whip cream with 1/4 cup sugar. Mix all other ingredients until smooth and fold in whipped cream until well blended. Pour mixture into a graham cracker crust and chill for several hours before serving.



It's rich, but not over the top, and tastes fandamntabulous with a little Hershey's Special Dark syrup drizzled over it.

6 Comments:

  • Mmmmm... getting hungry again now! Thanks! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 PM  

  • YUMMMY! I emailed myself your URL and will pull some recipes as needed. Even if I dont post them, I will include some in the cookbook, and you are entered into the drawings!

    THANKS!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

  • Oh, man, it's been forever since I made a peanut-butter pie. Some nonsense to do with health.

    A good variation on it (if you like chocolate) is to use a chocolate-cookie crust, instead of a graham-cracker one.

    I am going to sleep now. I look forward to reading all the yummy things I will find here in the morning. Good luck!

    -pam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM  

  • What fall-out shelter have I been living in where I did not know about HERSHEY'S DARK CHOCOLATE SYRUP?!?!

    Once I was at this little restaurant in my hometown called The Galley and ordered Key Lime Pie. When it was served to be I said to my mom "this is the weirdest Key Lime Pie I have ever seen" and took a bite. Then I told her it tasted like peanut butter. Yep, I got peanut butter pie. Homemade and crazy good. I might have to try this recipe out. My left thigh is looking a little thin...not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM  

  • Oh yeah, meant to ask... does it screw anything up if you use regular creamy peanut butter? I figure not, but I also never know, and figured I'd ask...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM  

  • We are happy people over here. This looks delicious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home