Someone's In The Kitchen With Moozie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Administrivia


Let's get some questions and such out of the way!

I've been asked, both in comments and by phone, if I'm really cooking this stuff.

The answer is "Almost everything so far!"

Except for the Thai dish, we've cooked everything. Obviously, we're not going to be able to keep up this breakneck (and break-ass - I slipped on a wayward dishtowel and down I went!) pace for the entire 24 hours, but we figured that we had to eat, we might as well cook things that we like instead of eating junk food, and share the fun with all of you!

Are you having fun?

We are!

I want to remind my sponsors that if you would like a recipe, please leave a comment and tell me what you'd like. I'll be handling requests throughout the night, once we're finished with most of the day's cooking.

Got a cooking question? Go ahead and ask!

Let's go dig around in the recipe box until the Monsters get home, shall we?

What? You want the baklava?



When it's cool, we'll cut it into diamond shaped pieces and pour the rosewater syrup over. Mmmm!

1 Comments:

  • I was trying to think of a recipe of yours that I want. And then I realized that I probably have everything or can get everything for the moment. However, I give you permission to share my sangria recipe if someone asks. I'm off to a baseball game (Twins/Tigers actually) so will check back in later.

    Stina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home